Thursday, August 18, 2005

It is the Matrix, Stupid!

When I was in Egypt way before the US boycott movements started, I used to boycott US products. I started it to avoid a certain life style and culture. It was not the American Culture that I hated because I believed, and still do, there was a lot of good in it and it was not to take a political stance because I didn't believe boycott was that effective. When I moved to the US I just took a strong stance against impulsive shopping and going with the flow. I still didn't know what, exactly, I was avoiding. It wasn't until a couple of days ago when someone pointed it out to me so cleverly. It is the Matrix. I always hated the matrix and wanted to be real. Just keep it real. When I keep it real I feel free and I feel more connected spiritually and happy.

No comments: